If you are in crisis, despairing or suicidal and need immediate help then please contact one of the organisations listed below. You can speak in total confidence about anything that is troubling you and seek advice regarding where to access help.
West London NHS Trust support line: 0300 1234 244
Telephone 116 123 or email email@example.com
The Samaritans are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you need to talk.
You can also find helpful resources at www.connectingwithpeople.org/StayingSafe
Telephone 0845 7678 000
6pm – midnight every day
SANEline is a national out-of-hours telephone helpline offering emotional support and information for people affected by mental health problems and thier family, friends and carers.
If you need the urgent assistance of a social worker out of hours contact the EMERGENCY DUTY TEAM on 020 8748 8588
Urgent help if you are a victim of domestic violence:
Advance. Tel: 020 8741 7008 (Mon to Fri 10am-6pm), or available 24 hours through the local police station
Police: 999 in an emergency, 101 if not an emergency
National Domestic Violence Helpline – Refuge
Help Line 0808 2000 247 (24hour)
Provides emergency accommodation and advice to all women and children fleeing domestic violence. They can provide group and individual counselling. They also offer a play centre, after school care, children’s programme, psychotherapists, specialist housing, benefit workers and a resettlement service. All information is 100% confidential
2-8 Maltravers Street
London WC2R 3EE
Telephone 020 7395 7700 Monday – Friday 9:30am – 5:30pm
For Housing problems:
- London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham Housing Options.
- 145 King Street, Hammersmith, W6 9JU
- Shelter 0808 800 4444
- The Broadway Centre (Homelessness advice and support)
- 13 Market Lane, off Goldhawk Road, Shepherds Bush, W12 8EZ.
For Benefit problems:
- Your local Job Centre Plus
- The Citizens Advice Bureau
For Physical Health Problems:
- NHS Direct Helpline ‐ 24 hour medical advice and information service: 111
- Your GP
- Charing Cross Hospital Urgent Care Centre
- Hammersmith Hospital Urgent Care Centre