Introducing Back Online
Back on Track have launched an interactive online therapy programme, Back Online – a more flexible and modern way of delivering therapy. The programme consists of various therapeutic modules – all of which can be personalised for you and your needs by your therapist.
Back Online is designed to help you access therapy in new and convenient ways that fit around busy lifestyles and the demands of work and home. Modules can be made interactive, with your therapist tracking your progress along the way and offering feedback (guided self-help), or you can complete your modules without guidance (pure self-help).
As well as accessing the service online and on smartphones and tablets, you will be able to download an app. The app allows you to record your progress from your smartphone or iPad anywhere and at anytime.
Why try Back Online?
- It can be just as effective as face to face or telephone therapy
- It’s flexible, and can be completed anywhere and anytime – all you need is an internet connection
- All your information is in one place, so it’s easier to keep track of your progress week-by-week
- The modules are accessible to use for up to a year after treatment has started. We want to empower you to be your own therapist.
Is it for you?
- Would you struggle getting to appointments between the hours of 9am-5pm? Back Online offers a more flexible therapy service by allowing you to complete sessions. You can complete tasks in your own home at anytime so long as you have an Internet connection.
- Do you own a computer, iPad, laptop, or smartphone and have regular access to an email account? Back Online requires an email address to set up the account and runs on devices that have an Internet connection.
- The modules we offer are:
> Overcoming Depression
> Overcoming Generalised Anxiety
> Overcoming Panic
> Overcoming OCD
> Building Self-Esteem
> Overcoming Rumination
> Learning to Relax
> Overcoming Work Stress
What happens now?
If you are interested in our online therapy programme, please call us on 0300 123 1156.