Information for professionals

Referral form 

If you are a Doctor, Social Worker, Employment Advisor or any other professional, you can make a referral for someone using our professionals referral form. You can post or email this back to us here. 

You can also refer to us using this online form. 

Outside of the Borough

Back on Track is only available if you either live in Hammersmith or Fulham or are registered with a GP in Hammersmith and Fulham.  If the things we offer are what you are looking for but you don’t live in Hammersmith & Fulham or have a GP here, then we also provide IAPT services in Hounslow ( and Ealing (  You can access these services if you have a GP in Hounslow or Ealing respectively.

If you live outside of these boroughs you can find out what NHS services are available on this website